I've upgraded my home studio to meet the demands of the times. I'm ready at a moment's notice to record remotely for your project. Here's a peek at my home studio gear:
- BOOTH: StudioBricks VO Edition with fully tuned acoustical treatment. This baby's so sound-proofed we don't even have to stop for planes, garbage trucks, leaf-blowers, or other pesky interruptions.
- MICS: Microtech Gefell M-930 large-diaphragm cardioid condenser mic -AND- Sennheiser MKH 416 shotgun mic
- INTERFACE: Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
- DAW: Pro Tools or TwistedWave
- SYSTEM AND STORAGE: 2019 iMac with 16 GB memory, >400 GB Storage available. Booth is equipped with video monitor to match picture or see shared scripts -- no fan noise.
- INTERNET: Hardline high-speed connection with >250 Mbps download and 22 Mbps upload speeds
- CONNECTION: Equipped with SOURCE CONNECT Standard, tested and ports open. Experienced connecting via Zoom, BlueJeans, Skype, Google Meet, Source Connect Now, Evercast and ipDTL.
I've recorded from home for numerous projects, for companies such as Disney TVA, Apple TV+, HBO Max, Cartoon Network, Square Enix, Atlus, SEGA, Capcom and more.